CID2 Group Photo

CID2 Group Photo
Group photo

Sunday, 12 January 2014

Holiday Reflection

CID 2

Reflection

Si Rong
During the holidays, my family, along with my cousins, went to 九寨沟 in China.
I am not a mountain person. 九寨沟 is located around 1000-3000 metres above sea level, and after walking for a short distance, my cousins and I felt like dying. We went skiing, mountain climbing, and generally enjoyed the snow. We also visited pandas and a native village, where we leant about the culture and heritage of the aboriginal mountain people.
I realise that most of my trip was spent trying to locate WiFi, and I feel guilty about the fact that neither me or my cousins bothered to really enjoy the beautiful scenery. Besides that, the rest of my holidays were spent either doing homework or writing. Mostly writing.

Jing Qing
I spent my December holidays writing. I loved to write fictional stories but I would never have the time to write during the school term. Since I had more time during the holidays, I chose to spend the time writing. We still received holiday homework for the holidays but there was still enough time for me to write a few stories.
I also watched a lot of videos on YouTube, mostly gaming videos. I also watched a lot of funny skit videos that made me laugh. Despite knowing it was bad for my eyesight, I still spent a lot of time watching those funny videos on YouTube as new videos were posted everyday and they never failed to make me laugh.
Other than that, I spent the rest of my holidays trying to complete my holiday homework.

Hai Shu
Play and study during the holidays, continued this schedule for sometime, the last few weeks were monotonous. Nothing interesting happened, and was very boring. That time I wished I was at school, as it was more entertaining to listen to lessons, rather than studying alone. During the three weeks when there was no CCA, I went to the chalet with my family members , it was quite fun , considering we went to sea aquarium, in the resorts world Sentosa.

Yi De
During my holidays, I did nothing but eat, sleep, and play First Person Shooters. I really busied myself doing nothing.
But one day, I went to Universal Studios with my family. I liked the Shrek world the best, especially watching the 4d movie in the cinema.
The movie was so real that I thought I was inside the movie. The seats were special and would move and rock according to the plot of the movie. The roller coasters were really fast and I was so scared. I could not help myself but keep screaming for the entire ride like other people 'enjoying' the fun.
Playing at Universal Studios took an entire day and my family and I went home all tired and slept within seconds.
And the very next day, I continued my schedule of doing nothing.

Tzeh Yuan
During the holidays, I spend my time in games as I did not have a lot of CCA practice. I really had nothing.
However, I went to Penang, Malaysia during the first week of December. I enjoyed my time there as there was a lot of interesting places.
I watched movies twice in Malaysia as it was much cheaper compared to watching a movie in Singapore. I watched Catching Fire and Frozen.
When I came back to Singapore, I tried to finish all my homework as I had a lot of homework left. I finished my homework in one week.
After I finished my homework, I had two weeks before school re-opened. I continued playing games.
I think the holidays were uneventful.




No comments:

Post a Comment